Thursday, April 24, 2008

Saturday exploration

The Tulip Festival
was extreamly windy, lots of walking but alot of fun. Even though there was only 25 % of the flowers blooming it was still beautiful. I love tulips I am so anxious to have them in full bloom. I am also very sad to leave all the flowers I planted the last 2 year while still awaiting their blooms.




Benji played Hide N Seek, and that is serious buisness to him!


















A little photography by Benji of his mom 'n dad












4 comments:

Casey said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It's so great to see you guys!
Amanda

Nicole said...

Tell benji willcole misses him and cole definatly misses his cuddles

Peggy said...

We have been gone for a while and it was so good to get back and see all your fun photos...we mis you guys!

Stephanie said...

Angela,
Just remember that you are making the world a better place. Don't limit yourself to just one house in Orem, start with one house in Orem. Plant tulips, happy thoughts, truth, joy, and don't forget zinnias and all the great flowers that just keep coming back.