Saturday, May 10, 2008

Update



May 8 Thursday on our way to meet the family we are renting from for dinner, we stopped at the house again. Man they move fast on this part of the building phase. Its fun to see the progress, latter on Im sure we will get frustrated with the lack of speed when they are working on the inside and everything seems slow, but for now its so surprising to see the changes!

Here is Benj enjoying the slide that is at the clubhouse in our Community. As you can see he gives his approval.

5 comments:

Melinda B. said...

Wow! How fun to see a structure!
I hope we get to tour it before we move away!

Casey said...

I am amazed at how fast they move, how exciting. By the way, we need you temporary address as we are sending Benji a Birthday present. By the way, the kids loved the books.

Ashley said...

we are so glad benji gives his approval! Wow it is going up so fast!

Unknown said...

Hey Benji,
Happy birthday.
Wow your 4 years old! I understand that T-Rex might be coming to your birthday part since he heard you were going to have a dinosaur theme. I just hope he doesn´t come to eat. Grammy and I hope you have a very happy birthday with lots of friends, your fluffy dog, lots of hugs and especially lots of presents and cake. Love Poppy and Grammy

Melinda B. said...

Hey Angela, I need your temporary address so I can send you an invite to Aislin's party and my baby shower. Can you email or call me?