Welcome to the Dan & Angela story. This is my photo journal of our family’s best moments and maybe some of those crazy ones too. This is where I get to highlight some of the joys of motherhood. This is the story of our lives. We are finding Joy in our Journey with our recent adoption of Baby boy, Calum, Calvin James, born June 5 2010, placement day, June 8 2010.
Wow does that water look good--it makes me want to go swimming and to have it be summer!! Next summer for sure--by the way did you get the letter I sent to Benji?
Hey Angela, I just wanted to say hi to you and Benji. You guys have been busy lately. I love your blog. My favorite part is Benji's quotes on the right side. What a funny kid. He has a great sense of humor. Hope all is going well. Baby Esther is doing great. She slept really well last night, so I am a happy mom. Hey, give Benji fivers from me and hopefully we will still see you guys around. Good luck with the adoption process. We will be praying for you.
3 comments:
Wow does that water look good--it makes me want to go swimming and to have it be summer!! Next summer for sure--by the way did you get the letter I sent to Benji?
Hey Angela, I just wanted to say hi to you and Benji. You guys have been busy lately. I love your blog. My favorite part is Benji's quotes on the right side. What a funny kid. He has a great sense of humor. Hope all is going well. Baby Esther is doing great. She slept really well last night, so I am a happy mom. Hey, give Benji fivers from me and hopefully we will still see you guys around. Good luck with the adoption process. We will be praying for you.
Benji got your letter today Grammy, and happily drew several pictures to go with your story tonight. Good idea keep them coming.
Post a Comment