Benji made some great strides in his second year of swim lessons. He was thrilled to go down the "big water slide" for the first time as a finally to swim lessons. When he came down he screamed "that was totally awesome" over and over and, "I want to do it again!!!" I was so surprised was this my timid boy?
Welcome to the Dan & Angela story. This is my photo journal of our family’s best moments and maybe some of those crazy ones too. This is where I get to highlight some of the joys of motherhood. This is the story of our lives. We are finding Joy in our Journey with our recent adoption of Baby boy, Calum, Calvin James, born June 5 2010, placement day, June 8 2010.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Catching up on our summer fun-June
Benji made some great strides in his second year of swim lessons. He was thrilled to go down the "big water slide" for the first time as a finally to swim lessons. When he came down he screamed "that was totally awesome" over and over and, "I want to do it again!!!" I was so surprised was this my timid boy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment