I started reading a book to the kids during our babysitting swap...and the next thing I knew I could no longer hold the book to turn the pages. All 3 kids piled on my lap with their snugly friend of choice. It was great. This is definitely one of my most favorite things as a mom. I love to sit in a rocking chair with a little one to snuggle up too, and read songs or sing or just talk. I just never had 3 great kids+ their friends at the same time! What a blessing. Thank you Ryelle, Benji and Anna You made my day!
Welcome to the Dan & Angela story. This is my photo journal of our family’s best moments and maybe some of those crazy ones too. This is where I get to highlight some of the joys of motherhood. This is the story of our lives. We are finding Joy in our Journey with our recent adoption of Baby boy, Calum, Calvin James, born June 5 2010, placement day, June 8 2010.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Rocking Chair
I started reading a book to the kids during our babysitting swap...and the next thing I knew I could no longer hold the book to turn the pages. All 3 kids piled on my lap with their snugly friend of choice. It was great. This is definitely one of my most favorite things as a mom. I love to sit in a rocking chair with a little one to snuggle up too, and read songs or sing or just talk. I just never had 3 great kids+ their friends at the same time! What a blessing. Thank you Ryelle, Benji and Anna You made my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute picture! I'm surprised you can breathe! They look like they are smashing you. :)
Post a Comment