Welcome to the Dan & Angela story. This is my photo journal of our family’s best moments and maybe some of those crazy ones too. This is where I get to highlight some of the joys of motherhood. This is the story of our lives. We are finding Joy in our Journey with our recent adoption of Baby boy, Calum, Calvin James, born June 5 2010, placement day, June 8 2010.
That’s funny, as I set this up I am having a migraine, sinus infection and was kicked in the face by Dan last night, during our family Whit Whaa, I kept staring at the title Ryelle and thinking what is wrong with the spelling...I couldn’t figure it out, then I went to church & came back to Caseys Comment I get it now...Ryelle is my sister Chelsies baby. The joke was that Benji would get confused with his cousins names not that I would. But honestly the coincidence is wired, Benji has Maya, and Maia, Ryelle and Ryan and now Bennet too all little similar. Dont you think! Maybe I should stay away from Blogging when I have had 3 ailments to the Head.
4 comments:
Who is Ryelle? Is that her nickname?
It looks like everyone had a great time. Lots of family.
That’s funny, as I set this up I am having a migraine, sinus infection and was kicked in the face by Dan last night, during our family Whit Whaa, I kept staring at the title Ryelle and thinking what is wrong with the spelling...I couldn’t figure it out, then I went to church & came back to Caseys Comment I get it now...Ryelle is my sister Chelsies baby. The joke was that Benji would get confused with his cousins names not that I would. But honestly the coincidence is wired, Benji has Maya, and Maia, Ryelle and Ryan and now Bennet too all little similar. Dont you think!
Maybe I should stay away from Blogging when I have had 3 ailments to the Head.
nope, it just makes reading these things that much more fun.
Happy St. Patrick's day too.
Wow doesw Dan look goooood--way to go Danny Boy you are for suring passing your mom up on the wieght loss!!
Post a Comment