Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Proud Momma


I know its a mom thing...but this made my day!

We registered Benji for preschool last week so I set up our chalk board he got for his birthday and talked about letters. The next day I was so excited to see Benji write his name for the first time. Completely on his own... he asked me to spell his name, he wrote each letter as I said it. I thought it was so cute I took a picture, he didn’t quite finish but can you blame him it is a long name for a little guy.
About preschool I am more nervous then Benji I dont want to say goodbye to my only little guy.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Yeah for Benjamin! That is so awesome that you can write your name now...we are so proud of you and can't believe how fast you are growing up. I know Poppy is going to need a lot of help in the yard when we return so get your picks and shovels ready!!

Jamie said...

What a smart guy! Way to go Beji!

The Aussie Elmers said...

A horrible place to ask but 1)I really need your guys number so when I get back to Utah I have it. 2)can you ask dan if he wants to play Fantasy Football with some fam and friends?

oh and your house looks great!

Nicole said...

Yeah Benji! You are such a smartie pants. You need to teach Ryan how to spell her name. I miss you