Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer Memories



Looking back…
September is here & summer is passing...We have enjoyed a busy summer for 2008. Some memories have been captured on the blog and others have not… The building of a new beautiful home, baseball lessons, Lots of MOVING, leaving our home & friends of 3 years, meeting new wards of great people, traveling 1 hour on the free way sometimes daily for swim lessons and tumbling time- to keep in touch with great friends, disappointing fertility treatments, anxious adoption papers-and web profiles, our trip to Washington to visit family, Dans brother trip to the Darby Caves, lots of eating out at restaurants as we lived in a rental home for 2 months, & subsequent exercise programs to lose the weight gained from all the change and yummy restaurants...Im sure I am forgetting something…But I wanted to post some pictures of our favorite memories of our summer. Starting with our Washington Family Trip over the 4th of July.


We have such a nice time visiting family we are always grateful for the time we have to share together and sad to say so long. I feel bad for Benji who usually cries the first hour of the return trip- he takes after his mother. He is to heart sick to say goodbye. He has had so much fun, playing with immediate friends aka cousins, back seat buddies, making pretend campfires in Nanna's front yard and roasting marshmallows, visiting Papa Lucki's tractors and cool old cars, freezing lake swimming and just too much fun. Its like coming off a sugar high when we have spent so much time having fun with family and then back to just Mom and Dad. Poor little guy.














2 comments:

Peggy said...

Looks like you had such a fun summer full of family and friends--how great is that! I can't remember now what I sent to Benji but I'm glad it works on the chalk board...hmmmm what was it??? I am getting old when I can't remember what I sent him!

Angela said...

Silly Grammie,
You sent a little zip up Peru bag that now holds his chalk for his chalk board, Thanks its perfect.
TO be fair it takes like a month to get here.
Your not old, We love you!!!