Monday, September 8, 2008

Word from Benji's big day

I didnt take the time to edit so you get reality here, enjoy!

5 comments:

Ciria said...

What fun! My girls were so excited to get to see him on the computer talking!

Jamie said...

Angela, sorry about your hormonal moment. I'm glad you're already laughing about it. So what are you going to do with your 2 hours of spare time?

Angela said...

Seriously it is a good laugh to picture it now.

It is so strange to not have him around when Igo out I am always thinking oh my gosh! did I leave him in the car?
I wish I could say I had these great plans to make my first quilt or something I have always wanted to do but my mind has been blocked by the fertility/adoption quest lately...so far I have used the time to go shopping, clean the house up, and read for our ward book club but as soon as I get it together I hope to use it for some more creative moments. I think it would do me good. Also my sister Chelsie and her 11 month old baby moved in with us so we fill the time together with out much to account for it. It is so fun to have a sister around again I have really missed that.

Peggy said...

Wow I can't believe how big Benji has gotten and so cute and smart too and GREAT! Glad to see that he is the best in his class too--HAHA! We sure do miss seeing you guys but you are always in in our thoughts and prayers.

Melinda B. said...

You are my only friend named Angela. Well I did have one in 8th grade, but then she smoked pot so I thought that meant I couldn't be her friend anymore. So yes, I tagged you. I hope you are saving money to come visit us here. You have until Aug. 09