

Who's this cutie you ask...This little bright eyes is one of the latest additions to our family...My sister Chelsie and her baby
Ryelle moved in with us the Aug 19
th. We are thrilled to have some of my family here in Utah. Yes WE even Dan, he is the one who suggested Chelsie come live with us. And we have had many fun times together sense.

SO this is
Benjis favorite chair...the first two weeks here
Ryelle was really interested in it and would come up to Benji while he was sitting in it and make her way in it, Benji would just sort of get out of her way...Very polite like...Chelsie & Dan would
affectionaly call her a bully. (not the best
choise of words in hind site and we have
sence stopped saying that) Then he fought back and we are trying to teach him to share and how babies really
dont understand sharing. Its been fun to say the least for 2 first born kids to come together and struggle to share.


As you can tell they really do love
eachother and do share well at times too!! We spent as much time as we could in the pool. Both Benji and
Ryelle are little water babies-well I guess
benji is a water big boy and
Ryelle is the water baby. He would swim pulling her in the water behind him. Great times.



We went on a carriage ride at farm country together and visited all the animals.
We tried to get Benji to ride the pony-he said he wanted to but the ride ended early in tears.

Received a package from
Grammie and Poppy a small Peruvian bag perfect for holding chalk for his chalk board. And as always the candy nestled inside was a huge hit.
Im usually surprised when I upload our pics to find that Benji stole the camera a few times, actually every chance he gets he takes pictures...some of them are not that bad,
heres one of his favorite subject, his best friend Nelly. Recently he discovered the zoom feature.


Two first born only child's lives
collid- Benji is learning the wonders of having a sibling-sort of
They have some great moments together. Here they are playing the classic laundry
basket-boats. I love this memory, pirates, row row your boat or watch out for the crocodiles (mommy), the options are endless and the giggles are many.


We had a great day at the Dino museum. Our friends from our old neighborhood came up for 2 dollar Tuesday at to play at the park. What a blast. So nice to see our great friends, above Elizabeth and
kari playing with Benji in the Dinosaur museum below Benji lines up all the Dino's and
Ryelle soon makes a king Kong swipe (
Im sure her attempt to play with Her friend) and knocks them all down greatly upsetting the Dino master Benji.
Ryelle loves other children and latches on to Baby Mathew my good friend Diana's second baby, Sammy's brother.

Amazingly huge!

Benji and Sammy pairing off discovering together.
Zoi and Benji posing under the monstrous Dinosaur Skeleton.


After the Great Thanksgiving Point Adventure all the friends met over at our house for a BBQ. Even the Spouses came. It was so nice to have so many of our friends up to visit in our new home. I was really frustrated with this move because we had made such nice friends and we really had a good group to get the kids together with. I was worried the move would be to great a distance, as it had been with some other recent great friends moving. Sarah,
Omel,
Ethen, Asher, Oliver and Jessica,Laurence, Neal and Paul. This had been very hard on Benji and Me and note those great friends who moved were also about his only friends that were boys. That brings me to the object of the
childrens play by the end of the night they each collected some toy of
Benjis and morphed them into hair styling products.
But hey
if Dans Manly enough to have his hair and nails done by cute little girls then Benjamin is too.



Dan and I got out for a night of laughs with
brian regan at the outdoor
theater.

Benji became better friends with my mission comps son Benji. Yep same name two cute little guys.

Story time with Daddy Dan aka uncle Dan.


Two supper
heros. Two good friends. Sammy and Benji

The Best Daddy Ever!!! I love my two boys.
7 comments:
I love the summer memories flashback. I can't believe it's October. It goes too fast. I wish it could slow down just a little. Benji is getting so big. He is so cute. Miss you guys!
Wow, that was like a pamphlet, or maybe a mini-booklet, but great. We saw Brian Regan too about 2 weeks ago and we were rolling on the floor for an hour and a half. Best $40 bucks I ever spent. Glad to see Benj getting in some Pseudo-sibling time, I don't think he'll know what to do with Porter, Maya and Bennett.
What a wonderful collection of memories! It makes me feel like I was there--ALMOST! I can't wait to see you all in a little over a month. I think it will be non-stop fun at your house with very little sleep! We love you guys!
What a fun update. I love the pictures! We had fun coming up to your house. We miss you not being around the corner. I wish we had taken more advantage of the time you were here.
How nice for Benji to have a live-in playmate.
We have similar pictures of the Dinosaur museum. How great that you're so close to that.
These are all really great pictures. What sweet memories you have created and I am grateful we are part of some of them. We love you guys!
Love the update! Benji is so cute! He needs to come visit, soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment