Did I mention that my sweet hubby and son made dinner for me. A Venezuelans tradition, arerpas- Dans style. Ie real cheddar cheese, ranch, cilantro, garden fresh tomatoes and other veggies on hand. Oh and don't forget the BBQ chicken! So Yummy Thanks Boys!
Welcome to the Dan & Angela story. This is my photo journal of our family’s best moments and maybe some of those crazy ones too. This is where I get to highlight some of the joys of motherhood. This is the story of our lives. We are finding Joy in our Journey with our recent adoption of Baby boy, Calum, Calvin James, born June 5 2010, placement day, June 8 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SO much better than when he drives through fast food and forgets to bring you home anything.....
What a treat!
How nice. Those are some great boys and the dinner sounds fabulous. Its totally inspiring me for tonight's dinner.
DAn & Angela, hi, It's andrea Hainsworth from Spokane. I was wondering if you could do a huge favor for me while your mom is in Utah for Rob's wedding. Email me at andreahainsworth@comcast.net and I'll give you all the details.
Omel's family called us mexicans(personally, I think I am) for putting sour cream, not to mention Ranch, they were shocked, oh they are soooo good, hoped you enjoyed it!
I can't blieve the chef that Dan has become your good cooking is rubbing off on him!
Post a Comment