Imagine our Surprise when we opened up the bag of cookies intended for Benjis Valentines and found...LOOK CLOSE....
"Happy F*%ts Day"!
Benji got a big hoot out of it too..For the next week he would say "Happy F*%ts Day!!!"and Giggle up a storm!
Our special Valentines day Family Night Dinner... followed by a special candle lit chocolate molten lava cake dessert for my mom, 4 sister, niece Ryelle and my sweet hearts Dan & Benji.
LOVE YOU!
4 comments:
I know that bodily humor isn't supposed to be funny, but let's face it - it kind of is. I love the cookie - and your table. :)
Were those supposed to be joke cookies or could someone honestly not spell "Father's Day", I Guess Farts and Fathers are the same thing anyway. Cute table.
Great job with the table, but I am especially impressed with the chairs. I don't have the kind of diligence to a craft project to complete the tough to maneuver things such as chairs.
Love the cookie! That is pretty funny! See ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment