Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just monkey’n around



Happy 106 Birthday Dr. Seuss!
Just another fun couple of Babysitting Days!




Chloe wasn't so sure about the glasses!




I love kids...They always make me smile!






We had so much fun with cousin Ryelle, aka dragon, friend Anna aka crocodile, and Benji monkey'n around the other day!













I watch James one day a week while Benji is at school so it was great fun to have Anson come and play this day... Anson the dragon wanted to slay the monkey.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like fun, I wish I was there (I would have even dressed up like a big Aunt Gorilla). We sure miss you guys!

Karen said...

It always looks like a fun time at your house. Benji is getting so big! I love Benji!

Timid Tripper said...

I have to say that these photos caught me by surprise. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun in the costumes and it was fun to discover my little one among the animals. :)

katyn said...

If I were the monkey, I would still be a little nervous around the dragon. But that's just me. Looks like so much fun - we love the tiny glasses.

The Chamberlain Family said...

Angela, We are heading down to Utah maybe tommorrow for my cousins funeral who lives in provo. I was hoping maybe we could come see you. I need your phone number. Let me know if you are interested. If you have my email or number call me or leave a message on my blog. Love ya,
Andrea

Peggy said...

I love the teeny tiny glasses..who are all those kids?!

Birth Moms said...

I totally wore mr potato head glasses when I was about that age!! I wore them everywhere! Too funny!!