Saturday, March 27, 2010

We have been spotted!

As I have been attending families supporting adoption meetings for the last 2 years we have meet some good friends. I have grown in my understanding of the adoption world in more ways then one. I been blessed to see how others have been blessed with adoption and met with & learned from parties on both sides of the experience.

It is amazing the love that the birth mothers bring into the adoption circle. I have been truly blessed as I have heard their stories of sacrifice and love. Recently after meeting some great birth mothers at a group meeting they offered to spotlight our families hope to adopt. Click the previous link to visit the page.
Thanks Sisterhood of the maternity Pants!

1 comment:

katyn said...

That is wonderful! You guys are amazing - I'm glad to see that the word is getting out :)