Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our little Miracle!












The story is beautifully sacred to my heart and I wish to capture the memories the best I can. And in time I will (its too much for one post) but for now and for all those loved ones emails, & phone calls requesting, for my 100th post I will share our amazing miracle that blessed our family...
Leaving out many precious details in between (For a public Blog) On May 20th 2010 we were invited to Temple Square by C* & S* and there they gave Benji a little monkey with a note that read...


To: Big Brother Benji

From: Baby!




She was due in 6 days!!!












Following a sacred experience shared in the hospital 2 weeks & 3 days latter on June 5th the sweetest baby boy was brought into this world with great effort on his mothers part. Including inducement for labor Friday night and ending with an urgent C-section Saturday morning. We shared precious memories with the birth family, testimonies, hugs and tears. On June 8th Tuesday; with no small sacrifice in many hearts. Baby Calvin James E. was placed into my arms and our
Family's years of Prayers were Answered.























I still can not write these

precious experiences (even watered down for our public blog) with out the overflowing of emotion. There is no possible way I can do this loving sacrifice justice with words. But I want to share the LOVE OF ADOPTION. The families involved are completely loving with Christ centered lives. We look forward to a healthy open adoption relationship in the years to come.













Our deepest love and appreciation to Our Heroes C* S* and Families & friends that loved and supported them.






18 comments:

Ciria said...

Congratulations! I had no idea! What a great blessing! He is so adorable.

Kerstin Daynes said...

What a perfect miracle! I love to see prayers answered!!

Congrats to all of you...

Amanda said...

Thanks for the post angela, he's beautiful. I can't wait to hold him!

Timid Tripper said...

I love all he photos. So sweet! And of course we're so happy for you guys.

Amanda said...

What a beautiful and miraculous expression of love...I love your words and the pictures are so sweet. Little baby Calvin is a blessed addition to the Elmer family. We love you all and can't wait to meet him!

erin said...

oh my heart is so full for you and your family. thank you for sharing with us. we are so very happy for your joy your new baby!!

Summer said...

Angela, I know you probably don't even remember me but I check your blog every so often to see how you are doing. Tears are flowing down my cheeks in happiness for you. Adoption is such a blessing in so many ways. Congrats on the new addition to your family. Benji will be the best big brother!

Summer Resch (your old visiting teacher back in the cherry hill 2nd ward)

Angela said...

Summer,I totaly remember you. Thank you! Im wondering if you have a blog as well, and how your family is doing.

Diane Knight said...

I have been hoping and praying and crossing my fingers for you guys, and watching the blog for an update. What a wonderful miracle! I am so happy for you! Benji will be an awesome big brother!!! Hugs to all!

Diane Knight

Ashley said...

brad and i are so thrilled for you guys!! what a sweet miracle.

Christine said...

Yea!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! What a wonderful blessing!

The Aussie Elmers said...

Aaron and I are so extremely happy for you guys!! He is adorable! Thanks for sharing this beautiful experience with us, we couldn't imagine a more deserving family then ya'll! We love you

katyn said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for your family. What a perfect little addition. We love and miss you guys!

Jerry & Tanya said...

Thank you for your blog. I can't even imagine the feelings of your heart, Dan, and Benji's. Welcome to little Calvin James Elmer. We love him already, and all those who have made sacrifices in his behalf. We'll check in with you in Sept. Can't wait to see you four!

Karen said...

Beautiful words! What a sweet boy! We love you guys sooo much.

Joseph D. Walch said...

Louise and I are very happy for you guys and your little miracle.

The Chamberlain Family said...

We are so happy for your family. What a wonderful blessing!

zelmers said...

Thanks for posting this. CONGRATULATIONS!! We love you and are so happy for you guys!