Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Getting dressed is a daily challenge


Benji's silly list



Our St. Patricks day hat project.













So many of our friends are pregnant, I am a little concerned that it is rubbing off on Benji, JK ...in this picture he had 5 "babies" in his jams. He said look at all my babies I have a lot of babies mom. And again it was a struggle to get him to change into his clothes for the day because he didn't want to leave his babies behind. Finally I told him he could give birth and have the babies And I would take a picture & then he could get dressed. I love my boy.


My boy loves shorts. Its always a struggle to get him down to just 3 bottoms a day. So this is what happens when Benji dresses himself, there are how many layers, count 5 visible layers. 2 pants and 3 shorts and let me tell you it was a challenge to get him down to 2 or 3 if you count the underwear, shorts and pants for the day.

6 comments:

Casey said...

Congrats!

You Finally made it!

Also, Porter went through a very similar phase where all he wore was shorts, and he'd change clothes at least 10 times a day. Maya has been going through that phase as well where she wants to wear a different dress every hour.

Peggy said...

Yeah!!!! We love seeing the pics and keeping up with the family--don't get discouraged its worth it! And I love the baby delivery so very cute!

Amanda said...

If only baby delivery was that easy... We are so happy you guys are doing a blog now! It's great to see that big boy!

leigh said...

yay for you! i'm glad you guys are in the blog world. benji's pretty cute (so are all his babies.) You guys need to come up here so Benj can play with the rowdies.

Ashley said...

haha too funny! Hey can you view brad and my blog? If not email me your email address so i can add you! That goes for anyone: ashlees6@aol.com

The Aussie Elmers said...

Hey Angela, This is your cousin Aaron. I was just on Nicole's blog and saw yours. I'm up here living in South Provo (by brad and Ashlee). I need to come by and see you guys. What's your number? We're doing a family NCAA tournament bracket. I have an email about so email me at "luvenu7@yahoo.com" and I'll send you all the information. Love ya guys! You have to fill one out for fun even if you don't know anything about any of the teams. Neither do half of the people.