Did Easter sneak up on anyone else this year?We spent Saturday at Easter Eggstream. We were amazed by the mass mobs of people there to scramble for eggs, the kids were lucky to come out of the race without being pummeled and even luckier to have collected 2 or more eggs. Though frozen we had a fun time with our friends Jeremie, Melinda, Acelin, and Eliza. And were one of the few who didnt lose their children in the mass mob of people. We even met the Easter Bunny.





March 24th Monday
Close by is the housing development where we are building our house, we drove Aunt Mally there to show her. So here is the lot. We are excited for the new home, but sad to leave our comfortable neighborhood and my huge yard!!!
7 comments:
Angie I love all the pictures...it looks like so much fun and "wish we were there!" keeps running through my mind! I agree being close to Thanksgiving Point is a big big plus...did you get the Thanksgiving stuff that I sent to Benji?
Dan be lookin' good! Maya likes to pretend eggs are her babies also, it's kind of a bad thing because she sneeks them and takes them to her 'nest' one time I found an egg in the pantry!
Im guessing you mean did we get the Easter stuff? If so not yet, if you mean the Thanksgiving stuff, I am sure we did but that was befor we visited you in Peru!!! We love you guys and miss you too. We will keep posting photos of our family fun activities.
I totally forgot that you guys were moving into another house... that's awesome!!! Cute pictures!
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I love the part about Benji's babies in his pajamas. Very cute.
Angela, I'm so excited that you've started a blog! And what's this about moving into a new house? So are you in a different ward now too?
I LOVED Benji's "babies". So adorable.
Oh, and feel free to visit my blog if you haven't already. Just click on my name here and you'll see it (it's the "Business as Usual" one).
HI Angela...it your long lost cousin erin. Jamie P. let me know about your blog. I am excited to be catching up with your and your family. :)
Post a Comment