Dang it...Benji has a melt down prior to every primary... but this was the best so far...so when your sweet child throws a crying fit in the chapel at church while practicing for the childrens primary program...the best bet would not be to kneel next to him and reason...for other parents are walking the isles preping and might not notice you kneeling on the floor.
Yep the poor guy did not see me and tumbled over me painfuly in slow motion and apparently tore my new skirt. The best part is I didnt notice the rips until after walking though the halls and thinking, hmm I do like this skirt Im glad I bought it...Sometimes you just have to laugh
6 comments:
Good thing you had a black slip! Those are moments when I want to cry - good job on laughing!
Oh, that is so sad! It's black, so maybe when you stitch it up, it won't show. Great attitude Angela. I probably would have tackled him in the hallway and bit on his leg.
How sad! That's amazing that you can laugh about it.
haha oh no! im so sad for you... it is a cute skirt!!!
Glad you can laugh, I think I'd cry.
WOW I can't believe you were laughing I would have been crying and wanting to punch his lights out!
Post a Comment