These were really fun, cute and easy treats we made for the Halloween park party we had with friends from our old neighborhood. Nutter Butter cookies dipped in white chocolate or almond bark, with chocolate chip eyes, we used Minni chips-not pictured here.
Welcome to the Dan & Angela story. This is my photo journal of our family’s best moments and maybe some of those crazy ones too. This is where I get to highlight some of the joys of motherhood. This is the story of our lives. We are finding Joy in our Journey with our recent adoption of Baby boy, Calum, Calvin James, born June 5 2010, placement day, June 8 2010.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOUR NUTTY BUTTER GHOST IS GREAT!!
I JUST FOUND SOME REALLY FUNN IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS --SWEET PENQUINS-MARSHMALLOW SANTAS AND MARZIPAN SNOW PEOPLE!!I'LL EMAIL TO YOU- LOVE MOM
such a great idea.
Post a Comment