Thursday, June 5, 2008

Benjamins 4th Birthday!!!

Dinosaur Tumbling was a blast. Nana and my youngest sister Charitie arrived the night before the big day and on Sat 10th of May we met at a park for the T-rex chase of the egg snatchers. Thanks to Dan the T-Rex & the many egg snatching children,the Dino party at the park was a hit. Then after we had Dino ice-cream cone cupcakes and presents, we traveld 2 miles to the Tumbling Gym for free time. I think that was the biggest blast and I don’t know who had more fun the kids or the parents.
As far as I know there have been no sustaining injuries. Sustaining over 1 week that is, I think Dan’s back is still aches at times and the trampoline burns are crusted over now. And Charities wrist healed nicely I asked yesterday on the phone she said she is fine.
We caught a few funny moments on video and hope they post well. We had a great time and it was a nice blow out party for our departure, everyone invited came which was amazing to me and a lot of fun for Benji. I cant believe all 48 icecream cone cupcakes were eaten!! Sorry couldn’t get around to all our parent friends before the party was over but we love and appreciate you all! And will miss the ease of getting together we have had while living in this neiborhood.
Im glad we will not be moving more then 20 min away


For some reason my Photos will not post so I will try again latter.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I can't wait to see pics of Dan tumbling!! Sounds like a great party and we will anxiously await your photos..glad you are back blogging we have missed you guys!