After that week of craziness. I took Charitie to her first Salon and she had her hair done on Friday evening May 17th, the poor girl only got to strut her stuff in Lowes we were still packing in the tasks. She badly wanted to go to the mall with her new hair style. But on Saturday the girls left the boys to wrap up in Orem & went shopping. My Mom and sister left Sunday morning and Dan left Sunday night on a business trip. Great timing right?
I was on a mission to get our temp home in complete order so we could have our adoption home study finished as soon as possible. I felt so off track with the adoption process from the move. I give my thanks to Leigh for helping me pick out 2 book shelves & then completely assembling them by herself. I had places to sort the junk we brought with us & the home looked great. I am actualy proud of the orderly ness of the home, it is amazing how much easier it is to keep a house when you are down to only your escentials.
I took some pics of the house because it was such a big deal to me to have unpacked it all myself but decided not to post them because we are renting. You could convince me otherwise if you want to.I was on a mission to get our temp home in complete order so we could have our adoption home study finished as soon as possible. I felt so off track with the adoption process from the move. I give my thanks to Leigh for helping me pick out 2 book shelves & then completely assembling them by herself. I had places to sort the junk we brought with us & the home looked great. I am actualy proud of the orderly ness of the home, it is amazing how much easier it is to keep a house when you are down to only your escentials.
No comments:
Post a Comment