Do we really have that much junk?
D.I. was proud
What I will remember about this move is it’s the one Dan fell in love with plastic wrap…
If it doesn’t fit in a box wrap it in plastic. From a couch to a vase, wrap it in plastic! I mean we went through 3 rolls of giant sticky wrap. Dan Had Fun!!!
D.I. was proud
What I will remember about this move is it’s the one Dan fell in love with plastic wrap…
If it doesn’t fit in a box wrap it in plastic. From a couch to a vase, wrap it in plastic! I mean we went through 3 rolls of giant sticky wrap. Dan Had Fun!!!
And I venture to say we will never move again with out it!
Wow. Looking at my calendar amazes me what we got done in so little time. Thanks to Nana and Charitie if you hadn’t come I know it never would have happened so smoothly, and it if did happen at all I think Dan and I would be in marriage counseling for the next 6 weeks we are in the rental. Having Nana their really help lighten my mood…as I was not particularly happy with these arrangements Dan made.
We finished packing the last of the house from Saturday to Tuesday May 10-13th and took the load to storage 20 min. away! (to bad Dan had forgotten the key & had to call me before they could unload the truck!) We had amazing neighbors and friends show up to help they were awesome.
The rest of the week was spent making more trips to storage and the rental then we thought we would be, and cleaning, painting & mending our home.
Benji never made it to bed before 11:30 pm & the rest of us usually saw morning before “hitting the hay”. Yep Dan underestimated how much time it would take to get it all done, & how much junk we had to move, but the painful memory fades and in the end we left the home looking great, so good in fact Benji & I were not the only ones sad to leave it.
Wow. Looking at my calendar amazes me what we got done in so little time. Thanks to Nana and Charitie if you hadn’t come I know it never would have happened so smoothly, and it if did happen at all I think Dan and I would be in marriage counseling for the next 6 weeks we are in the rental. Having Nana their really help lighten my mood…as I was not particularly happy with these arrangements Dan made.
We finished packing the last of the house from Saturday to Tuesday May 10-13th and took the load to storage 20 min. away! (to bad Dan had forgotten the key & had to call me before they could unload the truck!) We had amazing neighbors and friends show up to help they were awesome.
The rest of the week was spent making more trips to storage and the rental then we thought we would be, and cleaning, painting & mending our home.
Benji never made it to bed before 11:30 pm & the rest of us usually saw morning before “hitting the hay”. Yep Dan underestimated how much time it would take to get it all done, & how much junk we had to move, but the painful memory fades and in the end we left the home looking great, so good in fact Benji & I were not the only ones sad to leave it.
Does that saying “leave the place looking better then when you got there” apply to your home or just your camp sight? I mean I always feel good when we clean up the campground to look like no one was there but leaving your home looking better then when you lived there just doesn’t seam fair. I mean cant it be that nice while you live in it?
Here is a list of all the projects that we where too busy to fix while living there & then were miraculously completed in less then one week while moving…
Fresh paint in
kitchen
3 bathrooms
dinning room
front door frame inside & out
touchups throughout the house
Caulked
3 bathrooms
1kitchen
Replaced
9 Blinds
1 bathroom Faucet (we used cold water for year!!!)
Many more little unmentionables
Amazed!!! Are You Not?
Here is a list of all the projects that we where too busy to fix while living there & then were miraculously completed in less then one week while moving…
Fresh paint in
kitchen
3 bathrooms
dinning room
front door frame inside & out
touchups throughout the house
Caulked
3 bathrooms
1kitchen
Replaced
9 Blinds
1 bathroom Faucet (we used cold water for year!!!)
Many more little unmentionables
Amazed!!! Are You Not?
3 comments:
Where did you get the plastic?
Maybe we should do that for some of our stuff going into storage....
I am glad you are getting closer and closer to your house.
What an exciting time!
I think you can get the wrap from most moving supply places. We got 2 rolls from the storage unit we are using in Lehi, Fort Knox and one from Balieys moving and storage in Orem. Really it does a nice job.
WOW...you guys never cease to amaze us in how industrious and crazy you are!!! We love you and we too are alittle sad that you left that cute little house with the wonderful back yard!
Post a Comment