Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back online!



Wow I cant think of another month when there has been so many big events taking place on in my life other then preparing for a mission or coming home from my mission-and getting married 6 weeks latter.


I guess this is the way we like to do it, cram it in and get it done as fast as possible add a little craziness and fun and you have the Dangelmers. Really it hasnt been a month since I last blogged but 3 1/2 weeks. I also discovered that it is easier to blog as you go then look back and fill it in latter, (although my journal got a few pages filled) but because “Qwest has the spirit of service” we have been with out Internet for the full 3 weeks and only 4 days ago were back online.
So here comes the run down and then I will have many pics to follow I guess. Oh shoot out of time,After I exercise, Benji & I are heading out to The Aquarium with Friends Miss. from my mission & her Benji and Zach. I’m sure I will have some more pics from that too. Bet you cant wait!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

we're in the same boat and won't be getting internet hooked up till next monday so were stucky blogging at friends and family. I hope the move and unpacking is gooing well, we're still trying to get things out of boxes, look for a job, get everything switched on and all that comes with a move. I would like to see some pics of those dino cupcakes and some videoxs of dan and benj tumbling.